Our bellissimo suppliers
We source our supplies from all over Italy and have them imported specifically and directly to us to ensure only the best products are used. We quality control every product and nothing is used in our menu before being tested and approved that it is of the best quality.
- Tomatoes san marzano – Campania
- Grana padano (parmesan) – Lombardia
- Prosciutto crudo di parma (parma-ham) – Emilia romagna (Parma)
- Pancetta – Emilia romagna
- Guanciale – Abruzzo
- Ricotta salata – Sardegna
- Scamorza – Molise
- Fennel italian sausage – Toscana
- Fior di latte – Lazio
- Salame – Bergamo (Lombardia)
- Nduja – Calabria
- Gorgonzola – Lombardia
- Taleggio – Lombardia
- Flour – Veneto
- Friarielli – Campania
- Prosciutto cotto (roast ham) – Emilia romagna
- Salamino piccante – Calabria
- Angus meatballs – Fife
- Stornoway black pudding – Stornoway
Have your booze paired to your pizza
Everyone knows pizza tastes better with a cool glass of beer or a nice glass of wine, thankfully the amazing people at Drinkly will soon be helping us bring you both.
We’ll be sourcing the best bottles of beer and wine from independent off-licences and pair them to each of our pizzas so you can have both delivered and enjoy your meal with a wee drink!